Spring 2014 San Francisco State University M.A. in English: Composition
Spring 2013 San Francisco State University M.F.A. in Creative Writing: Poetry • Certificate in Teaching Post-Secondary Reading • Certificate in Teaching Composition
Spring 2009University of Missouri-Kansas City B.A. in American Studies Graduate Research Experience Culminating Research Project: “Authorial Consciousness in Experimental Writing” Senior Thesis: “The Intersection of Buddhism in America and Beat Generation Literature”
Fellowships & Grants Stanford University.
August 2020 — August 2021 Center for Global Studies & Center for Latin American Studies Libraries Access Grant This research-based grant is offered in partnership with Stanford Global Studies and The Center for Latin American Studies and is designed to promote transnational scholarship with an emphasis on the Global South. My research for this grant focuses on studying the performative aspects of poetic consciousness in postmodern poetry & art in Brazil and ways that interdisciplinary pedagogical frameworks can be integrated into a community college curriculum.
September 2015 — June 2016 Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA
EPIC Fellow The Stanford EPIC Fellowship is situated within the disciplines of international education and Area Studies and seeks to promote the internationalization of education at the college and university level. As a recipient of this fellowship, I developed a human rights related curriculum emphasizing transnational literature for their digital learning platform, Lacuna Stories.
Installation Work & Digital Media:
– “The Nostalgic Phantasma: A Visual Poetics of Place”: http://www.transpoiesis.com/phantasma.html
Digital Writing Projects (click images to advance):
– Transpoiesis 1: http://www.transpoiesis.com/portal.html
– Transpoiesis 2: http://www.transpoiesis.com/araçá/1.html
– Transpoiesis 3: http://www.transpoiesis.com/solar.html
– Transpoiesis 4: http://www.transpoiesis.com/shibui/1.html
– Transpoiesis 5: http://www.transpoiesis.com/warbler.html
Trabalho de tradução e editorial
– Poemas de Ana Cristina Cesar: https://www.theodorazine.com/ana-cristina-cesar
– Poemas de Jen Hofer: http://www.saccadesreview.org/jen-hofer/
– Poema de Regis Bonvicino: http://www.saccadesreview.org/regis-bonvicino/
– “Landers”: https://vimeo.com/481570607/89c86d2959
-"for a land of nameless flowers" https://vimeo.com/513714631/edde9dd220
– “Recursionem Solaris”: http://www.transpoiesis.com/solar.html