Guest artist Cecilia Costa in conversation with curator João Silvério
7 November at 5pm
- Limit of 10 present participants, in order by registration.
- Simultaneous online transmission in open channel via Zoom, without limit of registration.
- RAMA Studios
- GPS: 39.044085,-9.144470
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 964 475 138 / 912268480
All DGS recommendations concerning Covid 19 will be respected.
Caldas da Rainha, 1971. Lives and works in Lisbon. Degree in Plastic Arts at ESAD, Caldas da Rainha; Degree in Mathematics at the University of Aveiro, and Post-Graduation in Production and Creation of Technological Arts at the University of Aveiro.
In 2017-2018 she receives The Pollock Krasner Foundation Grant, New York. She exhibits regularly since 1997 and is represented in several private and public collections, national and international, such as Carmona e Costa Foundation, Lisbon, PLMJ Foundation, Lisbon, Ars Fundum, Madrid, Modern Collection of the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, among others.
For more information about the artist:
– https://wsimag.com/pt/arte/23742-cecilia-costa-longing – https://www.ongoma.news/artigo/cecilia-costa-inaugura-re-encontros-no-camoes